Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

so young

• Autumn
9 years 1 month ago #1 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:so young
I strongly believe that their is no wrong age to get married. As long as you are ready, you are ready. I understand that marriage is a wonderful bond that takes very difficult work to make happen for a lifetime, as it should be.

I thought that I would sound crazy, but I want to marry my boyfriend. I always had doubts that it would never work until now. He told me a couple weeks ago out of the blue "I want to marry you. I really do. I realize that what I've always wanted was someone to love me the way that you do." Hearing that meant the world to me and I realized that I felt the same way. Anytime we have broken up or separated, it's like we're still together even though we're not together. We always get drawn back to eachother, we have an amazing bond. The problem is our age. I have no doubts that we can't make it, but I don't want to say that because what everyone else would say: "Oh, you're just going through a phase." He's everything that I've ever wished for in a man, father, and husband. I hate calling him my boyfriend. It doesn't seem strong enough for everything that he's done for me. Of course, their is financial issues that would need to be solved. I never thought it was possible to be married at 15, even though it is legal. Our parents would never agree, but then again- they don't know how strong our feelings are for one another. They don't know how much I truely know that I want to spend the rest of my life with him, and be a family with this little baby on the way.

I'm sorry for the rambling. I was just wondering, am I being rational? Should I look into it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:so young
hey girl im 16 2 wit a beautiful 6month girl, im married 4 a year already :-) i got married wen i was 15!! im sooo happy but, it aint all a walk in the park... theres real ups n downs be prepared! its not like dating always remember that n jus WORK thrw d probz
congratz n wish u all d best, if u need a friend or jus wana chat, u know where 2 click
xxx

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:so young
I dont think there is a right or wrong age but if you guys felt ready then good on you.
I got married at 19 and had my first kid at 19- i was 5mths pregnant at my wedding :)

• mygirlsnov7th08
  • mygirlsnov7th08's Avatar Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #4 by mygirlsnov7th08
mygirlsnov7th08 replied the topic: Re:so young
that you and i have been with god through all of this this is how i made it this far.

More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by MissMyKidz
MissMyKidz replied the topic: Re:so young
No it's not wrong! He's taking care of you! Things are going to be hard and you are both going to have to make a huge effort to keep things working but I know that you can. Rely on God for strength and He will get you through. Good luck with you're new marriage and the pending arrival of your daughters!!! Love you, take care!!!!

• mygirlsnov7th08
  • mygirlsnov7th08's Avatar Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #6 by mygirlsnov7th08
mygirlsnov7th08 replied the topic: Re:so young
thank you everyone

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl