Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Teen Mommies and Mommy-to-Be's

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by EccentricChic1
EccentricChic1 replied the topic: Re:Teen Mommies and Mommy-to-Be's
Being a mommy takes WORK, some see that as bad some see it as good, no one who is a mother really believes it's easy, but sometimes it's a lot easier to say everything's great and wonderful then trying to go into detail about all the behind the scenes things you may be dealing with.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by Mb18Dd
Mb18Dd replied the topic: Re:Teen Mommies and Mommy-to-Be's
Is it easy? Is it hard? Well. I'm seventeen and seven months pregnant(i turn 18 in october and am due in december) and I quit school and I am getting my GED and my finacee isnt in college and he's almost 21. We live with my family and honestly i believe the question is it easy or hard to be a teen mother is unanswerable. Its very easy for me i guess you could say. My mother backs me up a billion percent. Shes throwing my shower next weekend. She helps get me to all my docotor visits. Helps me buy baby things. My finacee and I are very lucky to have this kinda of supporting family.

I know other teen mothers who have it hard though. their famiyl doesn't help and they can't get annywhere without any help. do you know what I mean? So I believe the best possible answer is that its based on the support the teen has.

More
9 years 3 months ago #3 by Shluna105
Shluna105 replied the topic: Re:Teen Mommies and Mommy-to-Be's
If I were you, I would wait. I am not saying that it is going to be easy, or that it is going to be hard; but it will be worth it in the end. To have a baby witht he person that you truly and deeply love is the most wonderful feeling. It is great knowing that no matter what happens, they will always be there for you and your baby. I am 19, married, and pregnant, and proud of it! I have a husband to support us, and he is there all the time. It would be completely dif if he was not there..

More
9 years 3 months ago #4 by mrs.dandridge
mrs.dandridge replied the topic: Re:Teen Mommies and Mommy-to-Be's
I would just like to say im a teen mom and think personally that im a great 1. I love my daughter to death and wouldnt take her back for anything in the world!!1B)

More
9 years 3 months ago #5 by tragicxtryst
tragicxtryst replied the topic: Re:Teen Mommies and Mommy-to-Be's

It really does depend on the individual girl. Some girls do in fact have it easy. Some girls have parents who are incredibly pleased to have grandchildren at such a young age. It's har to imagine, but it's the truth. These girls could have parents and siblings catering to their every maternal need.

Then there are girls who have incredibly strict families, like myself, and dread certain aspects of pregnancy simply because of the way their families will handle the news.

I suppose whether teen pregnancy will be \"easy\" or \"difficult\" really just depends on the conditions of the life.

More
9 years 3 months ago #6 by insubordinateximpx09
insubordinateximpx09 replied the topic: Re:Teen Mommies and Mommy-to-Be's
I think a lot of it depends on how you actually handle the situation and how determined and mature you are. I'm 17 and my son is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. However, a lot of that has to do with the fact that before i got pregnant, i was not very determined to do my school work or graduate and my life was not really on track. once i got pregnant i realized that i need to work hard not only for myself but for my son and his future. I will not say it is easy by any means. Its been one of the hardest things i've ever gone through, but also one of the best. So like i said in the beginning, it depends on the situation a girl is in.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl