Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

c'mon really?

More
9 years 3 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:c'mon really?
if you are in doubt. Dont have the abortion. You'll be very upset and angry with yourself

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
9 years 3 months ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:c'mon really?
How are things going for you? Did you decide what to do? I hope that you're doing better!
Hugs!

More
9 years 3 months ago #3 by tragicxtryst
tragicxtryst replied the topic: Re:c'mon really?

I can tell you right now that if you have any doubts about having an abortion, do not do it. That kind of decision will haunt you for the rest of your life unless you can truly convince yourself you won't be able to handle it.

On the other hand, don't keep the child to keep him around. That's another big mistake.
So all in all, let us know what decision you made. Sounds rough, darling.

• MissKirsty
9 years 3 months ago #4 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:c'mon really?
It sounds like you have a tough situation on your hands!

Just remember what you said... that the decision is YOURS, not his. If he would leave you over this, he would leave you sooner or later anyways.

I really hope that everything works out good for you!

Let us know how everything turns out, ok? :-)

More
9 years 3 months ago #5 by brandnewcycle
brandnewcycle replied the topic: Re:c'mon really?
Well last night, I really let out how I feel about this, which by anyone's standards is still just a mushy ball of confusion. By the end of the \"conversation\" I ended up screaming out that he is the most self-centered person (well not that nice) and that I didn't want to speak to him until he has something to say that is not about his precious future. Needless to say, it was all terribly undignified, however I have never once even yelled at him - so it was a relief to get it off my (very sore) chest...

His position remains and that is fine, I guess. I am really angry at him and so hurt that after this long his concern is only about himself and there seems to be none left over for me - either way. Like never before, this decision is going to be mine... Either way...

Thanks ladies...

More
9 years 3 months ago #6 by queenB
queenB replied the topic: Re:c'mon really?
You definitely are not in this alone. Right now, things may look unclear and uncertain, but the overall feeling that I get from your post is that you really don't want an abortion.

I think that is great. Yes, it is probably going to be weird and awkward with the baby's father, but he will get over that. This might be a bumpy road for you at first, but you can do it.

You already are a mother and you know the ropes. I believe in you and I believe that you can do this.

*hugs*

Let us know how your doctors appointment turns out.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl