Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

finally know what my twins are

• red rose
  • red rose's Avatar Topic Author
9 years 2 months ago #1 by red rose
red rose replied the topic: Re:finally know what my twins are
i have their names decided on the names
(baby girl A) will be Angelina justina guess (baby girl B) danille elizabeth guess and if i had a third baby girl her name would be taylor michelle guess but for now i have two:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by ANGIE BABIE
ANGIE BABIE replied the topic: Re:finally know what my twins are
congratulation:cheer: and i love da the name angelina because mine is angeline but every1 call me angie for short well keep us updated with great news n progress on them 2 lil angels

More
9 years 3 months ago #3 by Wishing.On.A.Star.
Wishing.On.A.Star. replied the topic: Re:finally know what my twins are
Congratualtions =] xx

• Autumn
9 years 3 months ago #4 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:finally know what my twins are
Congratulations! Wow... twins. :lol:

My parents are hoping for me to have a girl... but I still have 7 or 8 weeks until we can tell. :P

More
9 years 3 months ago #5 by insubordinateximpx09
insubordinateximpx09 replied the topic: Re:finally know what my twins are
i like the names elizabeth, piper, niya, and taylor...especially niya...its so cute

• red rose
  • red rose's Avatar Topic Author
9 years 3 months ago #6 by red rose
red rose replied the topic: Re:finally know what my twins are
B) yeah i have quite a few (1) danille (2) angelina (3) elizabeth (4) piper (5) marylynn (6) bella (7) niya (9) nichole (10) denise (11) michelle (12) jennifer (13) ashley (14) taylor (15) sophia right now that is all the names i can think of. :woohoo: and justina

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl