Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Great News!

More
9 years 3 months ago #1 by Shluna105
Shluna105 replied the topic: Re:Great News!
Congrats!! I remember how I told my parents.. It was in public, and outside. It was by my car, with one hand on my car door so that if they freaked I would bolt. lol. But, it turns out that they are supportive. They bought me my crib.

I remember how it was to hear/see my baby.. its amazing. I was on a baby high for a while, and I still am!! lol.

I hope things get better for you, and if you ever need to talk hit me up. I know a thing or two about crazy parents and there reactions when something like this happens.. my parents get the award for crazy reactions. lol.

Talk to you later..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
9 years 3 months ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Great News!
Oh that is so great that everything is going good and that you got your first ultrasound! :-) How exciting! :-)

Stay strong!

More
9 years 3 months ago #3 by ANGIE BABIE
ANGIE BABIE replied the topic: Re:Great News!
congratulations how all the best for u and ur family

• Autumn
  • Autumn's Avatar Topic Author
9 years 3 months ago #4 by Autumn
Autumn created the topic: Great News!
Despite my parent's reactions(i.e my dad threatened to kick me out if I didn't get an abortion), I stuck by the decision to keep my baby. I am considering adoption out of the sake for my mom, but I doubt that'll happen. It'll be so tough going through with a pregnancy and baby- but I know that God will carry me through! I just have to keep strong with myself, and keep positive- despite my parent's doing the opposite. My mom broke down crying in the OB-GYN's office and he assured her that he'd seen many girls, one of now whom was younger than I, and she was also carrying to term. So, my visit was well-spent. He was very nice, and calmed my mom down a bit, and offered to meet with my dad to talk about options and calm him down on Friday, his day off.

So, I got my very first ultrasound, and heard the heartbeat. It's sooo fast! It was so weird, but I couldn't help to miss my mom's smile crossing her face. He said that the baby was very active, and may start kicking where I'd notice pretty soon. :woohoo: I also had to get the state law test for HIV, etc. so blood work was done(6 tubes :dry: ). I even got pictures. :silly: My prenatal care starts July 8, the day we get back from vacation- WHICH I CAN GO ON. :lol:
Also, he assured my mom that younger girls most often do wonderful in delivery because our muscles are very toned.

This is so long, but I had to share my great news with you guys. I was feeling so lonely until I saw the baby. It was so weird, and such a miracle. It's also weird that I can now sign myself in to places because of 'emancipation' or whatever it's called. :S

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl