Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

50% and 1 cm

• MissKirsty
9 years 3 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:50% and 1 cm
Hey! I've been praying for you! How are you doing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by ashbabe
ashbabe replied the topic: Re:50% and 1 cm
oh my gosh! i have the blood preasure problem right bow so i feel the pain haha it makes me have panic attacks for some reason.. im praying for u hopefully it comes out soon! and completly healthy meg!!! im praying for u

More
9 years 3 months ago #3 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:50% and 1 cm
Here's an update...I am now 50% effaced and 1 1/2 cm dilated, not much of a difference but still I am glad for that extra 1/2...Last Wednesday I had consistent labor pains and contractions for about 5 hours but then it all stopped, I was pretty bummed, I had another appt today and I am borderline preeclampsia, I am swelling, seeing spots, having pains in my torso not related to the baby and also my blood pressure is going nuts, it goes really high one minute and then back down, My doctor stripped my membranes today so if I do not go into labor on my own I will have a non stress test for the preeclampsia on Thursday and he will decide if and when to induce labor depending on how I do...I will keep you updated but please keep praying for me....Meg

More
9 years 4 months ago #4 by untbunny
untbunny replied the topic: Re:50% and 1 cm
Meg-Hang in there girl! We are all here to support you through this. Sending peace and prayers your way.
untbunny

More
9 years 4 months ago #5 by brinajoy
brinajoy replied the topic: Re:50% and 1 cm
Meg,

I am a friend of April's, and 29 weeks along tomorrow. My son (we couldn't wait to find out!) has been diagnosed with a Conginetal Heart Block and we were told at 20 weeks that he had zero chances of survival. It was devastating, but it only took a day or two for my husband and I to realize that God's truth is greater than any truth that the doctors could give us.

It sounds like we have loads in common, because we also have pretty much nothing for Hayden yet. The thought that something could go wrong and we could have to deal with a whole room full of baby items was just too much for me to handle up until a day or two ago when I finally started up a registry online.

Every day is ridiculously hard, and every single day drags by as we wait for Hayden Josiah, but I will definitely send up huge prayers for you and your family today. Best wishes, and I will make sure to keep up on your progress!

• Autumn
9 years 4 months ago #6 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:50% and 1 cm
It sounds wonderful, so far. :) I am praying for you and your baby, and everything will turn out all right. God has a special plan for every little one!
I wish you and your husband the best of luck.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl