Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

c'mon period! i know your going to happen..

More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re:c'mon period! i know your going to happen..
hey babe...
i think, more you are going to thing about your period, more the stress can put her away...
that happened to me also...but then when i was 4days late i stopped thinkin about and bum, there she was...
but if there is a pretty good chance that u are pregnant,go and buy a test...don't worry 2much, whatever it's going to happen, u can deal with it...
just belive..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by MzLady22
MzLady22 replied the topic: Re:c'mon period! i know your going to happen..
day 2: still no period! wtf?

More
9 years 6 months ago #3 by MzLady22
MzLady22 created the topic: c'mon period! i know your going to happen..
so i have been a member of this site for like a year and a half cuz i had an abortion when i was 18 and came to this site for comfort..

anyways i have been on the pill for a year and occasionally miss a few but always take them when i realize it. well today i am supposed to be starting my period. thing is.. i had really bad cramps all night last night non stop.. and normally when that happens i wake up bleeding. but today nothing. a little brownish but no period. it just seems kind of unusual. i have been having terrible cramping but still not bleeding. its weirding me out. i guess i could take a test by now but i think ill wait until tomorrow to see if it ever starts. it always starts on a monday though b.c of the pill. also i have been very nauseaus and dizzy all morning but i think its b.c i had chicken fries for breakfast with two midol pills. anyways just venting cuz im a tiny bit worried.

ps.. same thing happened first time i was pregnant.. had terrible cramps in the night but no bleeding ever happened. the cramps arent quite as bad this time though.

pss.. thank GOD for midol.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl