Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

will i ever get oner my abortion?

More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by ava cameron
ava cameron replied the topic: Re:will i ever get oner my abortion?
Hey hun...just so you know...you definitely are not alone...i am in the exact same situation as you...I had a surprise pregnancy in december 2006 and had an abortion three days before christmas! worst decision of my life needless to say..this coming august my baby would have been 1. Anyhow just wanted to let you know im here if you would like to chat sometime.
take care
xo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by GangY
GangY created the topic: will i ever get oner my abortion?
i don't know...is anyone in the same situation, or is just something wrong with me?...i had my abortion 1 year 7 months ago...my baby would be in a few days one year ols...and i just can't...i mean i'm thinkin all the time about him...and when not about him and all the how-s i think about what if i would get pregnant now, would this make my situation easyer...i'm just askin if there is osmeone alse in a situation like i am or is really something not ok with me?
tnx**

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl