Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

HELP!!!!!!!![[PLEASE]]

More
9 years 3 months ago #1 by way2young
way2young replied the topic: Re:HELP!!!!!!!![[PLEASE]]
He can harm your baby. Please tell an adult as soon as possible so that he may not do the same thing to anothe girl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by mjlovett
mjlovett replied the topic: Re:HELP!!!!!!!![[PLEASE]]
i am so sorry and my heart is breaking for you. You must feel so scared right now. Please report him - no man should get away with rape! As far as the baby, if you are interested in creating an adoption plan I know someone who is looking to adopt.
God bless!
MJ

More
9 years 4 months ago #3 by Kandace.
Kandace. replied the topic: Re:HELP!!!!!!!![[PLEASE]]
okayy sweetie everything is going to be alright. i can relate somewhat to your problem. my ex. abused me. I think it would be best if you reported him. He could be a danger to you and your baby therefor i dont think he should be allowed to see the baby. Abuse is very serious and illegal. i know as a mother we want the best for our babies and the best would be to report him before he raps and abuses someone else.
im always here hun!

-kandace.:)

• HighDefinitionLove
9 years 4 months ago #4 by HighDefinitionLove
HighDefinitionLove replied the topic: Re:HELP!!!!!!!![[PLEASE]]
Report him as a rapist as soon as possible and if he is found guilty he probably won't be allowed custody of this child.

• lou_x
9 years 4 months ago #5 by lou_x
lou_x replied the topic: Re:HELP!!!!!!!![[PLEASE]]
hey you know what i think hun you should keep this guy well away from your child. but i agree with kez's idea you should take out a restraining order against him, it sounds like the best idea, that way your both safe from him not just your kid.

More
9 years 4 months ago #6 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:HELP!!!!!!!![[PLEASE]]
Yes i agree. Report him. Then he won't be able to do it to others.
What about some intervention/restraining order against him.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl