Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

need advice

More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:need advice
Dont go. Worst mistake youll make. Dont let ppl shove you about.
Just go down the street and pretend to get it done..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by daniel_l
daniel_l replied the topic: Re:need advice
I think I'll tell my mom. It'll upset her but at the end I will think she'll be a great support. My culture finds this unacceptable. But I think I'll do the right thing. I just now having to face the fact that I'll have to leave my boyfriend. It's gonna be as difficult. I love him so much, but he never really supports me when there's a challenge in our life.

More
9 years 6 months ago #3 by daniel_l
daniel_l replied the topic: Re:need advice
(cont) he has a big influence on me, and really want me to get an abortion. Thanks again for your kindness. I'll have to do lots of thinking.

More
9 years 6 months ago #4 by Vickietoria
Vickietoria replied the topic: Re:need advice
It sounds to me like you know in your heart that you don't want an abortion. Please just think about it a little longer, and know that there are so many ways that you can receive help. There are 2 other options than abortion out there, that give the little life inside you a chance to grow and be the wonderful person that he/she wants to be. You are your child's only advocate right now, and you are the only one who can say yes to an abortion. Please, think of that little life inside you right now, hoping to meet you face to face some day. My prayers are with you! Please let us know how things turn out! :)
Victoria

More
9 years 6 months ago #5 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:need advice
The girls at SUG will be here for you no matter what you...of that I'm sure.
But please don't kill your baby. There is a living baby inside you, and it relies on you for its life. That may be the best gift that you ever have in life -- please don't just throw it away.

• HighDefinitionLove
9 years 6 months ago #6 by HighDefinitionLove
HighDefinitionLove replied the topic: Re:need advice
Don't go through with it unless it's what you want, and it doesn't sound like you want that at all....Make your own decision - not someone else's.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl