Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Undecided... Please Help:)

More
9 years 5 months ago #1 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! replied the topic: Re:Undecided... Please Help:)
The father is a huge part in the baby's life but you also have to remember that you also have to do what you think is best for your baby and yourself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #2 by clwbabyboy
clwbabyboy replied the topic: Re:Undecided... Please Help:)
Hey Hun,
I know you are extremly confused right now. What is the right thing to do? You have to consider what if you guys broke up, what would you do in Mexico? And if your child was born in Mexico he couldnt come back. If he wants to be there for you, he will find his way back to you. Babies are money... If you can live with your mom, do it. Trust me, im 18 years old and I wish I had help. Things to consider though. So why hasn't he come back? Are you in a serious relationship? Yea you want your child to have the father there, but you need to be happy too... dont be with him just because of the baby. Keep us updated.

More
9 years 5 months ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Undecided... Please Help:)
why is everyone telling this girl to adopt her baby out. She doesnt want to do it so leave it at that. Farr out!
I think you should stay with your mum just in case something happens while living with the baby's dad and your mum doesnt take you back. I'm sure she would understand but for more good reasons stay with mum.

More
9 years 5 months ago #4 by insubordinateximpx09
insubordinateximpx09 replied the topic: Re:Undecided... Please Help:)
I think that you should stay with your mom. My son was born 5 days ago, and if i wasn't with my mom right now, there's no way that i could have made it this far. As much as she hated that i got pregnant (I'm only 16), she still helps out a ton and loves her grandson so much. Being with your mom will probably help you out a ton and make you much less stressed and worn out. I'm sure that you can figure something out to keep your baby's daddy in the baby's life, it may not be the most ideal thing, but if you can find something that works, that's all that matters. Good luck with your decision, I know it's a tough one to make.

More
9 years 5 months ago #5 by Ana17
Ana17 replied the topic: Re:Undecided... Please Help:)
Well I've thought about it and I've decided to stay with my mom I dont want my baby to have a bad influence by its dad and plus I realized that if he really loved me he would have stayed so I'm just gonna keep my baby. work hard for him. I'm so anxious to see him I just got two mths to go:cheer:

More
9 years 5 months ago #6 by winterishrain
winterishrain replied the topic: Re:Undecided... Please Help:)
Hi,
I am in a similar situation. I conceived in a foreign country, with a guy who I was not in love with. The father was also a foreiner, but from a country where women have very little rights, medical care is lacking, and unwed mothers are scorned. I was torn, becuase although my baby deserved a father, he didn't, and I didn't, deserve to be in that situation. I'm a little older (22) and so my best option was to come back to the states where I have the support and love of my famiy and friends, who have already started building a support network for me, and I have no doubt that when the baby comes he will have stability and opportunity. I feel that father's do have rights to their children, but in the end, since we wern't in love, returning to the US would be the best option for me. An unexpected pregnacy is never easy, especially when your young, but if you let it, the baby inside can teach you things before it's even born. Although my mother and I disagree on things on a daily basis, I'm glad to have her love and expertise ( she had four kids) and my dad, who hasn't entirely come to terms with it yet, as well as my brother will be two strong male role models. I read the other day that 59 percent of minors will live in a single parent household at some point in their life, which is sad, but also is there to remind us that we are not alone. these days family's come in every shape and size, and in my opinion it's not the situation but the way you handle it and the way you raise your child, that sets them up for failure or success. If the father of you baby is returning to your home country, maybe he can slowly prove to your mother that he is responsible and can be a loving, supportive father and partner to you. Your mother may have reason to distrust him, so a little extra effort on his part may change her mind. just my thoughts. have a great day!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl