Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Turning a New Leaf!

More
9 years 7 months ago #1 by Merla
Merla replied the topic: Re:Turning a New Leaf!
Congratulations Devyn!

Whilst your new bubba will never replace your daughter, I hope it brings you lots of happyness, and love. Im very happy for you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Turning a New Leaf!
It was very traumatic for you so i think its all normal to feel this way. Im glad you are feeling happier

More
9 years 7 months ago #3 by seedsofhope
seedsofhope replied the topic: Re:Turning a New Leaf!
I am very happy for you. I am glad that you are being blessed with another child. NOt that it will ever take the place of your dd, but that it will share in the love you have in your heart still.

KUP on your healthy pregnancy. :)

• HighDefinitionLove
9 years 7 months ago #4 by HighDefinitionLove
HighDefinitionLove replied the topic: Re:Turning a New Leaf!
Yay! Good for you!

More
9 years 7 months ago #5 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:Turning a New Leaf!
Congrats on the pregnancy...i have bad dreams too. About the baby being born early, or something going wrong in labour and it dying, or not being able to get to the hospital when in labour...hopefully they are just bad dreams.
The best of luck to you.:)

More
9 years 7 months ago #6 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:Turning a New Leaf!
Congratulations Devyn!
Sending all my positive thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Hope all goes well for you.:kiss:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl