Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

early signs of labour help xx

More
9 years 7 months ago #1 by insubordinateximpx09
insubordinateximpx09 replied the topic: Re:early signs of labour help xx
i dont really have any advice for you, but i wanted to let anyone else who reads this know that i'm wondering the same thing...so any help would be really appreciated...the only difference is that i'm at 38 weeks, so a bit farther along. Thank you (in advance)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HighDefinitionLove
9 years 7 months ago #2 by HighDefinitionLove
HighDefinitionLove replied the topic: Re:early signs of labour help xx
If you know what contractions feel like then don't freak out until you time them. If they start getting regular...like each one is about 5 minutes apart then you are probably definitely in labor.

More
9 years 7 months ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:early signs of labour help xx
i have found if you dont know what the \"show\" looks like, i searched it on the net and found an image...
Back pain is a sign and tummy pains. Also diarrhea is a sign too.
I tell people you will know you are in labour but it could also be braxtin hicks(irregular contractions)

Worst of all go and get checked out.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4 by SarahSmiles
SarahSmiles replied the topic: Re:early signs of labour help xx
You could very well be in labor.
Best thing to do is go to the doctor.
If your not feeling good about it, no matter what the symptoms are - go to the doctor. Better be safe than sorry.
I hope everything goes okay. Keep posted!

More
9 years 7 months ago #5 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:early signs of labour help xx
Well i cant really confirm anything, but that at 25 days out, if baby is born, they are unlikely to suffer any major health issues.
If you are unsure, talk to your care-provider, they are used to getting calls from people who arent sure if baby is getting ready to come or not.

More
9 years 7 months ago #6 by justkeepsmilin
justkeepsmilin created the topic: early signs of labour help xx
Hiyah
i have 25 days till im due but i really dnt no wat to xpect ive had a lot of nausea even bein sik tdai n on sum internet signs seys its a earli sign of labour but i dno ive had a few tunny pains my bak constantly aches bby still muvin and tht im not to sure if hed engaged ive had an increase in discharge its not bin blood stained lyk many sights sed so not sure if it is my sho plz sum 1 help thakoo xxxxxx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl