Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Just something sweet

More
9 years 7 months ago #1 by winterishrain
winterishrain replied the topic: Re:Just something sweet
aww, I had a couple of moments this past week, and they were despratley needed becuase I was feeling a bit down. I have a younger sister, and I went to see her honor roll assembly, and next to me was a mom and a litle girl who was about 16 mo. and she came over an patted my belly and then gave it a hug. I'm only 18 weeks along, so I'm not showing that much yet, but I guess she could tell. Also, while at lunch with my mom, there was a baby making a mess with his food at the table, and he was just as happy as could be. These helped me realize that keeping the baby was the best decision and even though it's hard, there are good times as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #2 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! replied the topic: Re:Just something sweet
That is so cute and so sweet.

More
9 years 7 months ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Just something sweet
aww isnt that beautiful. Makes your heart melt.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4 by Momma_of_Jayden
Momma_of_Jayden replied the topic: Re:Just something sweet
Oh thats so adorable!

More
9 years 7 months ago #5 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS created the topic: Just something sweet
As i was picking my daughter up from childcare this afternoon, a little boy in the room who i'd guess was about 3, came up to me,grabs my tshirt lifting it an inch and declares loudly 'you have a baby in your belly' lol.... i confirmed this apparently obvious fact. The childcare workers laughed... I asked one of them if his mother had a baby recently, but she said he was an only child. He came up to me again when i was leaving and patted my belly saying 'baby'. It was so sweet. And funny.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl