Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

giving birth

More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:giving birth
Yes first time go the epidural u are numb from hips down.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:giving birth
I was terrified my first pregnancy, just dreading the pain of birth, I also had an epidural after about 5 hours of hard labor, it relieved my pain for about a half an hour and then wore off, once I started pushing the contractions didn't hurt as bad but when the baby's head passes through it is called the ring of fire, it literally feels like a burning sensation...it is painful but you are so focused on meeting your baby and those final pushes that it takes away from it...also the moment you give birth it's like you forget the pain, you remember that it hurt really bad but you cannot make yourself remember the feeling of pain no matter how hard you try...so take comfort in that...once you have your baby in your arms you would go through it a million more times with no pain medicine just for that one moment...just don't sweat it you will do fine...Love Meg

• HighDefinitionLove
9 years 6 months ago #3 by HighDefinitionLove
HighDefinitionLove replied the topic: Re:giving birth
Dude, the epidural ROCKS. You get to chill during your labor - relax, sleep, talk or whatever and you barely feel the baby come out. I mean, yeah there's a little bit of pain when the baby's head passes through but it's quick and NOTHING compared to unmedicated labor. I'd recommend the epidural for SURE!

More
9 years 6 months ago #4 by winterishrain
winterishrain created the topic: giving birth
Hi, I;ve come to terms with my pregnancy, but I'm terrified of giving birth. So, if anyone has any advice or personal experiences, that would awsome. What kind of pain relief did you use?
Thanks!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl