Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

THIS IS THE RIGHT THING RIGHT??

More
9 years 8 months ago #1 by taycarwillow
taycarwillow replied the topic: Re:THIS IS THE RIGHT THING RIGHT??
you shouldnt feel bad at all! its completely your decision! when i first told my stepmom the first thing she did was call all the adoption places in my state and got all these packets and videos for me to read. she even went as far as getting the papers for me to fill out. she didnt want me to keep my baby but i did and i thought she would hate me for keepin my little girl but now i realize, i shouldnt have cared.
this is your baby and nobody elses so you have the right to make the decision of keeping your baby.
your the mother and its your choice.

stay strong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:THIS IS THE RIGHT THING RIGHT??
I wouldnt even walk in one of those places.
You arent going to have the abortion and thats it tell everyone. Be a standup girl!

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by SweetTea
SweetTea replied the topic: Re:THIS IS THE RIGHT THING RIGHT??
You are ABSOLUTLEY doing the right thing. I know that it is hard, believe me, I know. But you will not regret this decision.

Hang in there, girl. Hold your head up HIGH! How is your baby going to thank you when he or she is older and knows what kind of hard choices and sacrifices you had to make? Your baby is already counting on you for life. You're going to be a great mom. :)

Rachel@StandUpGirl.com

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:THIS IS THE RIGHT THING RIGHT??
vkiefer wrote:

hey. i think that this is absolutely the right decision for you to make. i'm really proud that you chose to keep your baby. no one said it was going to be easy, but it will be worth it.

Completely agree!
That is so true! Although if I were you I would outrightly bluntly refuse even to go near an abortion clinic.
But good on you for standing up! I'm sure if he really does love you he will stick around no matter what, he'll calm down eventually. If not...then you know, how could he have loved you in the first place? Truth can bite of course, but it's better than lies. I hope he does stick around and be a man.
All the best to you hun!

More
9 years 8 months ago #5 by ladyrayray
ladyrayray replied the topic: Re:THIS IS THE RIGHT THING RIGHT??
i think u made the right decision by keeping the baby maybe when you have the baby he will come around im in sum what in a similar sitution only diffence is my boyfriend is way older than so it make things a lil easier but i mean im 17 and 3months pregant now been pregant twice had 2 abortion which was horrible which cause me to have a severe depression that i been dealing with since i was 15 just last week i was ready get another abortion but tol myself i cant do it and walk out held my head up high if hes not gonna be there then thats his business just like your boyfriend said mines told me the same thing now im just going to be doing it alone by myself no family support i mean boyfriend wateva choice i make hes with me all the way but right i really want break it off i know bring my baby in this world will bring me joy and happyness and i just heard my baby heartbeat today uhhhhh how cute it was

• ProudParent8.9.07
9 years 8 months ago #6 by ProudParent8.9.07
ProudParent8.9.07 replied the topic: Re:THIS IS THE RIGHT THING RIGHT??
You are ABSOLUTLEY making the best decision for you and your baby. I did the same thing. My babys daddy told me to get an abortion and he walked out. Also my parents disowned me and I'm only 16 and still in school. My mom kicked me out and my dad didn't want me either. His parents wanted me to get an abortion also. But I didn't, I knew that God wouldn't have given me this if i couldn't handle it. Now I'm in 10th grade, I'm 16, I have a job, and my son is a healthy 6 month old baby! Me and my mom are on good terms, me and my dad are on good terms, I live with my mom and everythings great. My babys daddy....well he's another story to be reckoned with. But his parents do see the baby, they realized after a couple months that this was their flesh and blood and they were depriving it from love. I think your making a fantastic decision and no one else can make the choice for you. and I'm not goin to lie, it ill be very very hard but God wouldn't have given you this beautiful child if you couldn't handle it and the baggage that goes along with it. If ya need me I'm always here to talk.

good luck hun.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl