Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

UPDATE!!

• la_chikitita11
12 years 3 months ago #1 by la_chikitita11
la_chikitita11 replied the topic: Re:UPDATE!!
hey girl! try to eat lots of good food for u and the baby ok? have a healthy baby! :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• laughterisagift
12 years 3 months ago #2 by laughterisagift
laughterisagift replied the topic: Re:UPDATE!!
Cool

• Brittany101
12 years 3 months ago #3 by Brittany101
Brittany101 replied the topic: Re:UPDATE!!
Hey I've never talked to anyone before on here.So ummm.How old r ya?I dont know about u but I hope you get better!O.January 25 rocks!!!Thats my birthday.I hope you have a healthy baby and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

• natewillsheets
12 years 3 months ago #4 by natewillsheets
natewillsheets replied the topic: Re:UPDATE!!
Ugh. I am sorry to hear about that! I hope that you will get better soon!

More
12 years 3 months ago #5 by Jonluver
Jonluver created the topic: UPDATE!!
hi girlies!! just thought i would let you know whats been going on with me.
I have been very very very sick! I can't eat or drink anything. i had to go to urgent care on thursday night. they gave me an IV and some meds in my IV to make me feel better.
Then last night i was throwing up uncontorbly! after i got this extermly sharp pain in the top of my stomach! When my fiancee go tou tof work 1:30 in the morning he took me to the hospital emergancy room. we were there forever! we didn't get home until 8:30 in the morning! THey gave me another IV and more meds. THis time they gave me a prescription for a drug called Zofran, which is what they give cancer patients going through chemotherapy. So i must work really good.
The pain i was having was my stomach was swollen and irreitated from vomiting so much. (i threw up again at the hospital which made the pain even worse)
They told me i have Hyperemesis Gravidarum, which is severe nausea and vomiting during pregnacy that puts both the mother and the baby at risk due to lack for food and liquids. I have lost a total of 11 pounds!!!
So thats why i haven't been on here lately.
Today i ate a WHOLE peanut sand. and some jello which is very good!
I am 7 weeks 3 days and my offical due date is January 25th 2006!!!

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl