Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

My Story

More
9 years 8 months ago #1 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:My Story
Kudos to you girl:)))

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ProudParent8.9.07
  • ProudParent8.9.07's Avatar Topic Author
9 years 8 months ago #2 by ProudParent8.9.07
ProudParent8.9.07 created the topic: My Story
Okay So my name is Megan. I am 16 years old, and I have a 5 month old son. I found out i was pregnant when i was 15 and i was in the walmart bathroom with my bestfriend. we both took a pregnancy test and hers was negative and mine was positive. i was 3 1/2 months pregnant. i thought i was but i had two negative pregnancy test and so finally this comfirmed that i wasnt crazy for thinking the others were wrong. i told who was at the time my boyfriend and he was okay with it at first but the next day he told me to get an abortion and move on. i would never get an abortion so i went through with the pregnancy and now i'm 16 in school work a job and raise a baby all alone with out his help. he comes around every now and then. but he's a
$#!tty father if you ask me. i dont get child support or any support at all but i wouldnt change the choice i made for the world. my son is the only thing that keeps me goin these days and i love him more than anything. Tyler (my babys father) is the one missing out not me. So if anyone wants to talk or needs any advice im here!!:kiss: Peace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl