Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Juno

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by cheried
cheried replied the topic: Re:Juno
its a good movie- iv watched it over and over- but yes its
not that easy and stressfree as they make it seem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by eyyybabiix0x
eyyybabiix0x replied the topic: Re:Juno
That movie makes me cry everytime I see it. I am very happy that she decided not to go through with the abortion.

More
9 years 4 months ago #3 by amanda15
amanda15 replied the topic: Re:Juno
YES the movie is very cute and every teen should see it.But teen girls need to be able to regonize that juno is way far from being anywhere close to reality.Pregnancy is not always easy like they make it seem.

More
9 years 6 months ago #4 by teresa123
teresa123 replied the topic: Re:Juno
oh ive seen the movie it is sooooooooooooo cute i am so serious any one who hasent seen juno should see it!

More
9 years 6 months ago #5 by Kandace.
Kandace. replied the topic: Re:Juno
aww ii really want to see iit. ii heard iit was really good.=).:)

More
9 years 9 months ago #6 by Kaileyamanda
Kaileyamanda replied the topic: Re:Juno
i thought it was great and actually pretty realistic. i cried and cried! i thought she would keep the baby after what that guy pulled but i related to the pregnancy part of the movie really well. I kept my daughter but the highschool pregnancy and issues were all realistic. I think it simplifies things a lot and does make it seem a little bit \"glorified\" but its the movies and not a documentary- though that would be a good idea.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl