Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

help me out **advice needed***

More
9 years 8 months ago #1 by sexylady9001
sexylady9001 created the topic: help me out **advice needed***
Hello
my name is carol and am needing some advice about being pregnat
well i just want to first start off telling you that am a 15 year old girl and i am pergnat and i don't know what to do about it
I asked my mom once what would she ever do if i was pergnat she reply that \"i would never be trusted again\". The bottom line is that i can't tell her because it would kill her. Yeah i know it would be the best thing but i just can't its just to hard to understand why for you guys....

I am also a type 1 diebetic and all of this is stressed out
This all happened on october 27th of last year in 07

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!
I can't and do not wont this child am too young and its really stressing me out alot i have no one to talk to or anything

please get back with me

thanks
carol

p.s. no on seems to understand

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl