Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Repost

More
9 years 8 months ago #1 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:Repost
Weirdest thing happened lol, it got cancelled at the last moment. Like, wow.
So all this stress, and then getting myself mentally ready to be confident and happy....and then it's cancelled. Oh well, I thought, what's meant to be is meant to I guess.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by Mammahope
Mammahope replied the topic: Re:Repost
So, has the party happened yet, and if so, did you go, and what happened??

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:Repost
I know you say ignore her, but I won't be able to if she comes up to me and starts doing that stuff. And I can't exactly hide in the sea of people, because there won't be a sea of people, there'll just be a lot of people a lot of whom know each other lol.??:woohoo:

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:Repost
His grandmother sounds like jess's grandmother. Exactly. On our last meeting, i ignored her completely, and jess started bawling whenever she looked at her (yay go jess!!!). Worked well for me. Dont pay her any attention, dont look at her, pretend she doesnt exist. Alex has a right to know about his culture, and his grandmother doesnt have a right to ruin that.

More
9 years 8 months ago #5 by Mammahope
Mammahope replied the topic: Re:Repost
Little kids tend to be embarassingly honest, so \"young miss Auntie\" would blow granny's cover the minute she tried to show off. Could be fun to watch...
Remember, your identity is in no way connected to granny OR anything she can say about you, true of false. You're Alex's mom, and you have a responsibility to raise him to appreciate who he is and where he came from.

So go for it and enjoy yourself...and take pictures!

More
9 years 8 months ago #6 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Repost
Look..i would honestly go. Dont let her spoil your family outings and your fun. If she is there, stay clear of her but if she approaches you or you see her coming walk away and at least you can still say you went. would there be a crowd? try to hide amongst it if so.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl