Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

About being on T.V. & My Web Site

More
9 years 8 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:About being on T.V. & My Web Site
I had a good look at your site this time. You have done well i have bookmarked it and am looking forward to watching the show as im in australia so didnt see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by mommytoele
mommytoele created the topic: About being on T.V. & My Web Site
I'd like to thank everyone who watched the Star Jones show on Decemeber 19th, and saw me (Nicole) on there. I have wanted to get onto T.V. for a long time... I have a huge* passion for preventing Teen Pregnancy. I infect, was at a High School, as a guest speaker when I got the phone call to be on the show. I have three more guest speaking's to do this year, and two mall presentations. Please check out my web site for more information-

I have a web site, for those who don't remember me (I have been SO busy... I've not been on in a few months)... my web site is:
http://teen-mom.tripod.com

I hope to get it upgraded soon. I will have the Star Jones show on there- when I do get it upgraded. I hope that more people will check out my web site, and recommend it to others.

Have a Great New Year! :)
Nicole

PS: \"Reach for the stars, and the stars will reach you.\"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl