Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Im new, this is my story!!

More
9 years 8 months ago #1 by Yolly
Yolly replied the topic: Re:Im new, this is my story!!
CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHERE YOUR LIFE ACTUALLY BEGINS!!!! Things will be ay okay! You will always look back and realise that the day you chose to keep your baby , you made the best decision in your entire life!!!!
Keep us updated!
Love, Yolly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by Amy.Lou1989
Amy.Lou1989 created the topic: Im new, this is my story!!
Hey girls,
Ok im not new new here but my email stopped working so had to sign up again! That was about 6 weeks ago. So my story. Im eighteen single at sixthform and 3 1/2 months pregnant now. I decided to keep my baby even though my boyfriend finished me and told to have an abortion. But hey i stood by my decision and now he has offered to help me out. Though im still a little angry at him. The current plan is finish my exams,have my baby and take a year out then decide whether or not to go to university.
Im enjoying my new life in some ways but feel lonely sometimes so if anyone in a similar situation wants to chat please visit my page...
Any advice for the near future?
Or anyone been in a similar situation?

xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl