Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Too young?

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by Kinsey
Kinsey replied the topic: Re:Too young?
I got pregnant my Junior year of HS when I was 16! I didn't really feel too young to be a mom but I was really hurt by the fact that the whole school and my family though I was too young! I felt confident though. The only time I felt too young is when my friends wanted me to go out and hang with them and I was too tired or sick to go out, or just because there were certain things you can't do when you're pregnant! But I was so happy, so it didn't matter!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Too young?
i had mine at 19 which i didnt think was too young, i felt ready but was scared before i gave birth thinking am i going to be able to really do this and same with number 2. It was something i wanted and i didnt care what ppl thought about me.

More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by MichellesAMommy
MichellesAMommy replied the topic: Re:Too young?
I got pregnant when I was 19 and im gonna be 20 when I have my baby!!!

I never really felt too young because I wasnt like under 18 when I got pregnant. I partied alot and had a couple of boyfriends so I didnt really feel like I missed out on too much

Now im 20, (just got married) and about to have my son, I feel pretty darn good :cheer:

More
9 years 10 months ago #4 by Babymamma2011
Babymamma2011 replied the topic: Re:Too young?
I am 15 and pregnant and I think that i am too young to have a baby but i am very happy that i am.

More
9 years 10 months ago #5 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:Too young?
When i was 14 i chose to have an abortion. Part of the reason was that i did not feel ready to become a mother (there were other circumstances around that choice as well though). At 17, i felt happy, ready and was completely devastated when i miscarried. I got pregnant with my daughter not long after my 20th birthday and felt in no way ready to be a mother. I felt too young, didnt feel like i had enough accomplished in life to be a mother. Funny how i felt too young at 20, but old enough at 17. Im now 21 and pregnant again, dont really feel anything. Im pregnant again - it happened - age really isnt a factor for me this time around.

More
9 years 10 months ago #6 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Too young?
i got prg when i was 17 my senior yr of HS (2006) i turned 18 in april (2007) had my baby june 2nd 2007...i never felt too young to be a mom, i got treated like it by alot of ppl though...but wut ever...i'm happy, my baby is happy (almost 7months old) and im married to my HS sweetheart (the baby's daddy)....

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl