Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

What do u guys think of Jaime Lynne's pregnancy

More
9 years 5 months ago #1 by Ch3y_IS_BACK!!
Ch3y_IS_BACK!! replied the topic: Re:What do u guys think of Jaime Lynne's pregnancy
Actually I read a couple days ago that they decided to give her back her show so I reckon that's good because she's taking her responsibility on as a mature adult and i'm sure she'll be doing reality shows etc on how to be more responsible blah blah blah but good for her she has the money and the support system I just hope they safeguard against loads of really young girls going trying to have a baby because they'v seen zoey 101 do it.... But I do salute her on being grown up about it...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:What do u guys think of Jaime Lynne's pregnancy
That's really sad. They shouldn't do that to someone just because they are pregnant.

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by randomchyck220
randomchyck220 replied the topic: Re:What do u guys think of Jaime Lynne's pregnancy
nope their getting rid of her tv show zoey 101, i actually was flipping thru the channels today and watched half an episode, and before every commerical break they said \"goodbye to zoey 101\" and theyre having some movie called Goodbye zoey 101 on tommarow night. I personally think that they should keep on making episodes, and make an episode on the reality, not trying to hide it.

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by Vanity
Vanity replied the topic: Re:What do u guys think of Jaime Lynne's pregnancy
It shocked me at first, but i'm glad that she decided to keep the baby. though shes getting paid like 1 million just for her story in a magazine.

More
9 years 8 months ago #5 by kkarli
kkarli replied the topic: Re:What do u guys think of Jaime Lynne's pregnancy
well i just turned 16 in november, and im currently 39 weeks pregnant with a little girl.
honestly it shocked me.. i didnt think she would get pregnant i mean looking at her on her tv show.. she just seems so innocent buti think shes doing the best she can, and i think she made the right choice by not getting an abortion.. now what she does after the baby is born is a whole different story but for right now i think shes doing the best that a teenager can do especially in the limelight.

More
9 years 8 months ago #6 by dommiewommie
dommiewommie replied the topic: Re:What do u guys think of Jaime Lynne's pregnancy
at least she has the money to take care of the baby.
i think that if the father doesnt step up the media will make he seem like an a**hole and he'll do what he should do, take care of his kid.
i wish her the best of luck and hope that she's a better mom than her sister is. :P :blink:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl