Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

IM HAVIIN A

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by justkeepsmilin
justkeepsmilin replied the topic: Re:IM HAVIIN A
HIIYAH IM 21 WEEKS GONE 2DAII WELL APPY LOLZ CNT WAIIT XXXXX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2 by Babygirlthug15
Babygirlthug15 replied the topic: Re:IM HAVIIN A
i wanted a lil girl and im having one...im naming her aaliyah skye

More
9 years 9 months ago #3 by randomchyck220
randomchyck220 replied the topic: Re:IM HAVIIN A
Yeah, I cant wait to find out next week what my babys sex is. I'm 17 weeks along now, and i think its gonna be a boy, im pretty sure it is. But yeah i was drinkin a lil & smokin alott before i found out i was preg. but when i found out i quit everything, sometimes i'll have a few drags off a cigg when im desperate but other than that ive been stayin away from them. How far along are u now?

More
9 years 9 months ago #4 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:IM HAVIIN A
aww how sweet. I always said that i didnt mind as long as the baby was healthy but i secretly wanted a little girl but love my little man the same as well as my girl:)
Enjoy the rest of the pregnancy..

More
9 years 9 months ago #5 by justkeepsmilin
justkeepsmilin created the topic: IM HAVIIN A
HIYAH 3VRY ON3 I JUST LIIK3 TO S3Y THANKS FOR ALL YOOUR SUPPORT YOU HAV3 B33N GR3AT H3LPS W3LL I FOUND OUT AM HAVIIN A LIL BABY GURL I WASNT BOTHRED WHAT I HAD AS IT WASNT PLANNED IM NOW 20 WEEKS THE BABYS VERY HEALTHY I DNT DRINK AS I QUIT WEN I DECIDED TO KEEP HER I STILL SMOKE BUT NOT ALOT BUT SHES HEALTHY AND THTS ALL THT MATTERS IM SO XCYTED BEEN BUYIN LOADSA OF PINK THINGS FOR HER WELL THANK YOU AND EVRY 1 HU PREGANT PLZ LEVE N TELL ME WAT THEY WANT OR ARE HAVIN GUD LUCK US TEENAGE MOTHERS CAN DO IT XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl