Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

whats a girl to do?

• Cassandra
12 years 2 months ago #1 by Cassandra
Cassandra replied the topic: Re:whats a girl to do?
Hi well I was thinking and its kinda silly to get all worked up when thiers nothing u can do about it now. U already had sex. You should problably wait for resalts then talk to ur parents. but please if ur pregnant and need to talk email me. dont abort the baby. kno matter who aked u 2. U will never forget that. I hope God provides in your benifit.
Cassandra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• laughterisagift
12 years 2 months ago #2 by laughterisagift
laughterisagift replied the topic: Re:whats a girl to do?
Your probably not pregnant but if you get this worried after you have sex about if your pregnant maybe you should stop until your married

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:whats a girl to do?
you're just stressing. if a test said negative and you got your period youre not pregnant!

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

• idunno
  • idunno's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #4 by idunno
idunno created the topic: whats a girl to do?
okay..........about a week and a half after my period me and my mate had sex and the condom broke!!!!we didin't know if it was b4 he came or after.every since then we've been just stressing out. i took one of those early response test and it came back negative and i got my period 3 days later but i then it was a day late. and but im still stressing out.it like once i figure out what the symptoms are i feel like i'm having them.but alot of the symptoms are normal everyday things for me (backache,headache). i feel like im making myself sick or whatever. is it possible that i still be pregnant?or am i streesing too much?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl