Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Fun thread... Were You Convinced??

More
9 years 8 months ago #1 by Lacrossebabe38
Lacrossebabe38 replied the topic: Re:Fun thread... Were You Convinced??
When i first got pregnant, i thought i was having a girl, so i had a named planned and everything and when i went to get the sex of the baby, it was a baby girl =]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by Merla
Merla replied the topic: Re:Fun thread... Were You Convinced??
Well ive always thought i was going to have a boy. Now im pregnant (only 7 weeks 2 days :p), i recon im going to have a boy. We have had a lot of people that we have told refering to bub as him, so maybe it is a boy? or maybe its just hopefull thinking :P either way i wont know for another 10 weeks.

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by health_hd
health_hd replied the topic: Re:Fun thread... Were You Convinced??
Haha, I totally 100% thought I was having a boy. Everyone that knew me even thought I was having a boy. But, Guess what....Its a Girl!!! I am still very shocked and kinda think it may still be a boy....I guess I am in denial. But I am very happy either way. :)

More
9 years 9 months ago #4 by justkeepsmilin
justkeepsmilin replied the topic: Re:Fun thread... Were You Convinced??
W3LL 3VRY ON3 S3D I W3R3 GUNN AHV3 A BOY I WASNT V3RY SUR3 BUT 3VRY ON3 3LS3 WAS CONVINC3D IT W3R3 A BOY BUT ON MA 20 W33K SCAN IT PROV3D TH3M RONG CZ I AM AVIIN A LIL GURL X

More
9 years 9 months ago #5 by baby_face
baby_face replied the topic: Re:Fun thread... Were You Convinced??
im not pregnant but ive always had the feeling my first baby will be a girl lol i hope so but i will be just as happy wit a boy

More
9 years 9 months ago #6 by 11mizzLADY11
11mizzLADY11 replied the topic: Re:Fun thread... Were You Convinced??
OH NO MEG I WASN'T PUT DOWN I'M GLAD YOU EXPLAINED IT TO ME BETTER THAN I WAS TAUGHT.....I WASN'T REALLY SURE HOW TO PUT IT....I'M JUST CURIOUS ON PPL KNOW THE SEX OF THE BABY SO SOON

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl