Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

to RhiannonsMom

• HighDefinitionLove
12 years 1 month ago #1 by HighDefinitionLove
HighDefinitionLove replied the topic: Re:to RhiannonsMom
Falon,

As I said in my reply to E.C., if I want to share my story in hopes of affecting anyone, I am obligated to tell the complete truth. I realize there are some setbacks to this decision - mainly someone taking what I've said the wrong way, like E.C. did. I understand where people like E.C. are coming from, though; it kind of sounds like I really regret and desipise the fact that I am a mother.

.....I can't tell you enough how much I love and cherish my daughter. She is the most beautiful thing in the whole world. As a teenager though, you do experience some very conflicting emotions, which is what I was trying to express in my original message to beautifull323. I guess what I'm sort of trying to do is not let others make the decision that I did, and then result in the same mixed feelings.

I really am greatful for your understanding, and I appriciate your support. Thanks for standing up for me. I know E.C. didn't mean any harm. I hope she doesn't take my reply the wrong way, and I wish her and you, both, the best.

Thanks Falon,

Jessica

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by scorpi266
scorpi266 created the topic: to RhiannonsMom
RhiannonsMom,
Sweetie thankyou for sharing your story it will probably help others down the road. I know a reply post was posted that was not in your favor and I feel it was not fair to you at all. I understand completely what you were saying in your post to beautifull323. We all have our own experiences that we share at this website... to learn for each others mistakes...to give advice to one another and none of us should be judgemental of each other, after all would any of us want to be judged? Please be compassionate to one another.
With Much Love,
Falon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl