Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Hey everyone!!...Its been a while

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by iluvmyjam1
iluvmyjam1 replied the topic: Re:Hey everyone!!...Its been a while
hi Christina I'm new here and would like to share a little story with you:laugh: well for starters my name is Tian and I'm 16 years old even though i should wait a while i want a baby now but I'm kinda scared cause it's been 6 months of trying and still no baby:( i think maybe something is wrong though i hope not, i never knew trying to conceive was so hard , but anyway i was wanted some words of advice. also your family is very beautiful and congrats on your baby girl:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by randomchyck220
randomchyck220 replied the topic: Re:Hey everyone!!...Its been a while
aww yay awsomee ill never let anyone bring me down =]

More
10 years 4 days ago #3 by Ch3y_IS_BACK!!
Ch3y_IS_BACK!! replied the topic: Re:Hey everyone!!...Its been a while
wow that just brightened my day that was really inspirational am soo looking forward to one day having a baby of my own...your baby is beautiful!!! good for you girl!! God bless...:)

More
10 years 4 days ago #4 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:Hey everyone!!...Its been a while
Congratulations, and thanks for the wonderful words of encouragement!!
xx

• HighDefinitionLove
10 years 5 days ago #5 by HighDefinitionLove
HighDefinitionLove replied the topic: Re:Hey everyone!!...Its been a while
That was just waaay too sweet. I feel totally empowered by your words...thank you so much.

More
10 years 1 week ago #6 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Hey everyone!!...Its been a while
that is exactly right. Girls are told how hard is it to look after a baby and its going to wreck ur life..all the negative things but when u weigh up the positives and negatves the positives outweight the neg ALOT!! anyone can do it, you've just gotta put the work into it, they it is all worth it.

Congrats on the birth and she is absolutely gorgeous...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl