Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Boy or girl

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Boy or girl
oh..exciting ur having ur baby dreams, i know that most of my friends who dreamed their babies sex (and my self) had that sex of a baby, i dreamed i was having a boy and i have a boy...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by Ch3y_IS_BACK!!
Ch3y_IS_BACK!! replied the topic: Re:Boy or girl
well i'm not preggo yet but i had this dream ages ago that my cousin had a baby girl and i was preggo with a boy...and now she's pregnant..i don't know if it will be a girl but i have SUCH a strong feeling...maybe your dreams are telling you something..i always trust them...:)

More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by Mommyof2babies
Mommyof2babies replied the topic: Re:Boy or girl
i knew/know what mine were...i have a little girl a little boy and preg w another little boy.the sex hasnt been confirmed by ultrsound but i just know...call it instinct i suppose

More
9 years 10 months ago #4 by aimee85
aimee85 replied the topic: Re:Boy or girl
hey, i knew i was havivg a boy.. it was just a strong feeling, never crossed my mind that it would be a girl.

i hope your dreams are true and that its a happy healthy baby

More
9 years 10 months ago #5 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Boy or girl
you could possibly be having a little girl. Ive heard of ppl dreaming that they were pregnant and just to ease their mind they did a test and was positive. Your mind is amazing.
I had really horrible dreams while pregnant both times.

More
9 years 10 months ago #6 by blackgriffix
blackgriffix created the topic: Boy or girl
Hi there girls, not sure if im being silly but twice in the last week ive dreamt of having a baby girl and i almost believe it for some reason. im only 9weeks 4days but the dreams are so convincing. Just woundering if any1 else thought they knew what their baby was going to be and why. thanx gemx

Mommy-2-be: jun 08

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl