Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Please Pray for me

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by Roxyangel843
Roxyangel843 replied the topic: Re:Please Pray for me
Thats wonderful! I'm still praying like crazy! God Bless you and your family Meg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Please Pray for me
Thank you everyone for your prayers and for your thoughtful words...well I went to my appointment and it took a bit but they found a heartbeat.. I have a heart shaped uterus (bicornate) and the baby initially was planted in the upper right arch of my uterus, that is a place that is very prone to miscarriage, well the baby has moved down which could be good or bad...I have been having cramps and with the baby moving down and closer to my cervix it could be a sign of miscarriage to come...either way right now we have a 6 week baby with a beating heart and we are thankful....I have another appointment on Tuesday so I will let you know if there are any more changes...good or bad...Love Meg

More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by nishab98
nishab98 replied the topic: Re:Please Pray for me
My prayers are with you and your family!

• bwade
9 years 10 months ago #4 by bwade
bwade replied the topic: Re:Please Pray for me
Meg:

I just ran across your prayer request. It is unusual that I check the forums. Let me pray for you right now. Father, I just thank you for Meg and her wonderful husband and family. You are God over every situation. I thank you for bringing Meg to this point in her life, that again, you may show us all that You are God. I pray peace in the midst of this family. I pray that the strength I see in those hazle eyes will rise up and become faith for Meg and her husband in these times. We just thank you for how you use her in the midst of these young women. And even as she will come out of this situation with a greater anointing upon her life to reach these young ladies and befriend these young ladies. Father as Meg and her husband bow down before let them rise up in renewed strength and anointing, Lord. I plead the blood of Jesus over their lives and over the life of this child. Your word says that no weapon formed against us shall be able to prosper--that means we may see the weapon form, but it will not be to our destruction. It will not cause us to turn from you, Father. Wipe their eyes Father, that they may see that you are with them even in this situation and that THERE IS NOTHING TOO HARD FOR YOU! In Jesus, mighty name, Amen. Amen is a small word, but the meaning is so powerful. The meaning is let it be so! We'll be praying here, Meg.

More
9 years 10 months ago #5 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Please Pray for me
Thank you all so much, your thoughts and prayers mean a lot to me. I know that no matter what happens I will be ok and get through it but having my husband and all of my friends on Standupgirl really helps....I will keep you informed on how my appointment goes on Tuesday and if anything changes before then...Love Meg

More
9 years 10 months ago #6 by loveU
loveU replied the topic: Re:Please Pray for me
I'll be praying for you. I really hope everything turns out ok for you. I know this must be the scariest thing EVER! I've had a miscarriage before and it broke my heart.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl