Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I can't stop thinking about my baby.

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by chelliekins
chelliekins replied the topic: Re:I can't stop thinking about my baby.
Hi, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, i have also had quite a few losses, and the pain is so awful, but know that by talking through it and with time, it does get easier. The pain never goes away, and the wish that it had ended differently always stays with you, but it does get easier slowly with time, just stick in there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by MissMyKidz
MissMyKidz replied the topic: Re:I can't stop thinking about my baby.
Hi, I am so sorry about your loss. I know what you are going through. I've lost 3, most recently I was 2 months along and lost it. I'd lost the other two a 5 1/2 months and then 4 months. It doesn't get any easier and the thought of missing the one you lost doesn't go away. Know that your baby is in heaven with God. If you need to talk just let me know ok... Take care and you are in my prayers.

More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by Hertoginhelena
Hertoginhelena replied the topic: Re:I can't stop thinking about my baby.
Oh.. I´m so sorry :(
But I don't think if you get pregnant again
nów, this feeling will go away.. You'll
never get your baby back.. You've gotta give
it some how a place, and accept it before you
will try to have another baby...

GBY...

More
9 years 10 months ago #4 by Zazy
Zazy created the topic: I can't stop thinking about my baby.
Hey All....
I haven't been on in a while ( I moved so i haven't had time). As some of you already know i had a misscariage in July (I'm 15 btw). Well I can't stop thinking about my baby. I am going to therapy, & it is helping a lot, but almost every day I cry. I was two months pregnant when i misscarried. I was planning on keeping my baby. I just want to be pregnant again, I want my baby back.:(
Has this happened to anybody else? How did you start healing?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl