Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

3VRYTHIINGS GOIING GOOOD

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:3VRYTHIINGS GOIING GOOOD
thats awesome news. Seems like he just had to have some time to sort himself out. You are exactly right. Be happy with what you have right now and just go with the flow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by justkeepsmilin
justkeepsmilin created the topic: 3VRYTHIINGS GOIING GOOOD
H3YAH W3LL II JUST FORT IID L3T YOU NO THAT M3 AND MY BABYS DAD AV SORT3D 3VRYTHING OUT H3 IIS R3ALLY SORRY AND NOW QUIT3 XCYT3D FOR TH3 BABBY H3 IIS PIIKIN NAM3S THINK H3 WUD LIIK3 A BOY BUT IIM NOT TO BOTHR3D IV3 GOT MY SCAN ON MONDAY WHIICH IM SO HAPPY FOR IM 4 MUNTH GON3 ON FRIDAII AND IV3 GOT A B3LLY NOW WHICH II JUST LURV TH3 BABYS DADS CONSTANTLY RIINGIIN TO S33 IIF IIM OK BUT TH3 ONLII THIING IIS AM STARTIIN TO LIIK3 HIIM HIS COUSIIN S3D H3 LIIK3S M3 BUT JUST TO MUCH COMMIITM3NT BUT I DONT NO JUST L3V3 THIINGS AS TH3Y AR3 FOR NOW AM SO HAPPY AND XCYTED FOR MY BABY ITS DUE AROUND APRIL TH3 19TH W3LL THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ELP ILL K33P YOU ALL UPDAT3D MUCH LURV XOXOX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl