Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

How can they keep doing this?

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:How can they keep doing this?
that is ridiculous...i take it by now he would be here but im in australia and one of my online friends had a huge baby and they knew that so they rescheduled the c-section back to an earlier date. Thats sort of what they should of done for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by loveU
loveU replied the topic: Re:How can they keep doing this?
I'm sorry girl. It must be horrible to be late! But good luck with your baby! Are you scared about having the C section? I was terrified that I would have to have one but thankfully I did not. I had a little baby, only 5lbs 7.5ozs. My In-laws had to leave and go buy her some preemie clothes which still didn't fit her! LOL and she was only 3 days early. Maybe you'll get lucky and go into labor first and they'll have to do it now!

More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by breathless
breathless created the topic: How can they keep doing this?
Well my son is 10 days overdue today, he is ten pounds and the doctors say he is too big for me to have him naturally so I have to go in for a C section. I went to the hospital today for some blood tests and wanted to see if they had any news about the time for my procedure, they said for me to come in 9:00 tonight and they would do they C section in the morning. I was so excited that this was finally over and my beautiful baby would be here so my mom and I went out and bought some stuff for the hospital. When we got home there was a mesage saying that they had to move me and now it's tomorrow at 9:00 and they'll do the C section on tuesday.
I am so upset right now I don't even know how I am feeling, I keep wanting to cry but I am so angry that I can't.
How ridiculous our healthcare system is, I've never been so disappointed in my life. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if they said they still didn't know when but they TOLD ME to come in tonight and now it's like \"no you have to wait longer\"

I am so upset, I can't even describe the feelings I am having.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl