Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I'm new and this is my story.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:I'm new and this is my story.
Glad what you chose! If you feel its right then it is right for YOU! I bet that when you have this little baby everyone that had the craps about the pregnancy wont leave you alone and ur parents will love their grandchild to bits.

Its true that ur life will never be the same BUT most ppl tell you that it will be for the worse which isnt the case most of the time, a baby brings joy to ur life and matures you, makes you realise what life is all about and in the end you can help others with ur story.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Emzi_07
Emzi_07 replied the topic: Re:I'm new and this is my story.
Hey,

Im emma and im 16 and from eng,
i only found out a few days ago that im pregnent,
i was so shocked and still am and also scared.
the father of the baby doesnt want it and i havent heard from him since i told him,i feel so alone.
if anyone wants to chat,id appreciate it thanks
xxxxx

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Amber18
Amber18 replied the topic: Re:I'm new and this is my story.
Im in the same boat as you, my boyfriend left me when i was pregnant and i havent heard from him once and my baby is now 4 months old! Atm my baby is foster care because i wanted her adopted i went and saw her yesterday and i cant let her go. Yeah im scared about being a single mum and carrying on with college and working its gonna be hard but like my mum says there only babies for a short time and when she's older i will still only be young and will still be able to do the things i wanna and so will you even if you have the baby!

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #4 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:I'm new and this is my story.
well i think as long as you a have your family to back you up thats one thing in the right direction. i hope you decide to give your child life n good luck.

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #5 by amy.g.111
amy.g.111 replied the topic: Re:I'm new and this is my story.
breathless wrote:

It's so very true, when you choose to have a baby your life will NEVER be the same again, I am fifteen and my baby is due tomorrow, I had the choice of abortion (I found out at five months) and I said no, I've seen the ultrasounds, I've seen him kick and I couldn't imagine having ended his life. You know, you don't have to become the single mother that you are so dreading, there is adoption that you can do, it would be so very hard to give up your child but always keep in mind that you are giving him life and not giving up on him. Maybe you are not ready for a child and you need to finish your education and wait till you are stabilized enough to provide for him but don't choose abortion just because it seems like the easy way out or that you are pressured into it, just ask any of the girls on here that have gone through with it and they will tell you how much they regret it each and everyday. Adoption is always as much as an option as keeping him, remember that. You can even try and keep him for awhile and if it doesn't work out you can put him up for adoption..Don't kill an innocent child though just because you're pressured into it or because you're scared, you need to be brave for your self dignity and your unborn child. Good luck and I wish you the very best!!

Thanks for the that. Good luck with the birth of your baby. I am keeping my baby its finale. Im happy but of course scared at what my life is going to be like. I have no idea. So im taking each day at a time and trying to prepare myself this baby. xx

More
10 years 1 month ago #6 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:I'm new and this is my story.
It's so very true, when you choose to have a baby your life will NEVER be the same again, I am fifteen and my baby is due tomorrow, I had the choice of abortion (I found out at five months) and I said no, I've seen the ultrasounds, I've seen him kick and I couldn't imagine having ended his life. You know, you don't have to become the single mother that you are so dreading, there is adoption that you can do, it would be so very hard to give up your child but always keep in mind that you are giving him life and not giving up on him. Maybe you are not ready for a child and you need to finish your education and wait till you are stabilized enough to provide for him but don't choose abortion just because it seems like the easy way out or that you are pressured into it, just ask any of the girls on here that have gone through with it and they will tell you how much they regret it each and everyday. Adoption is always as much as an option as keeping him, remember that. You can even try and keep him for awhile and if it doesn't work out you can put him up for adoption..Don't kill an innocent child though just because you're pressured into it or because you're scared, you need to be brave for your self dignity and your unborn child. Good luck and I wish you the very best!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl