Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Im pregnant!!! yey!!!!!

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by blackgriffix
blackgriffix replied the topic: Re:Im pregnant!!! yey!!!!!
im about 6weeks. i havent had any bleeding or discharge but occasionaly i get a light twinge of cramp. so far im feeling fab and havent had any nausea. so exited now! got first appointment with the midwife in 2 weeks time. Think it sank in with rob this morning that he was gonna be a dad- he kisses my tummy and started crying before he went to work- i cant wait now, its going to be fantastic! Gx p.s thanks for the replies, appreciate it soooooo much :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Im pregnant!!! yey!!!!!
Congrats and to have it happen after all this time, i see you wanted one when u were 13...
With the cramping, when you have ur checkup dont forget to ask about it. Do you know how far you are approx.

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:Im pregnant!!! yey!!!!!
Well first off CONGRATULATIONS!! There is a loooooooooong journey ahead for you but it is SO worth it! About the cramping, have you had any unusual discharge or bleeding? Those are bad signs but I suppouse you'll be having your first prenatal checkup ASAP anyways so just talk to your doctor there! Congratulations and good luck!

P.S. I think you're having a girl, I don't know why I just do :)

More
9 years 11 months ago #4 by blackgriffix
blackgriffix created the topic: Im pregnant!!! yey!!!!!
OMG! its happened. yey!! had sore boobs last week and a few days late. decided to take test this morning and it was posotive!! rob is also over the moon and my nan says shell support us 100%. havent told mum or dad yet though. One question though, im getting light cramping pains on one side, is this normall? Gx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl