Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Girls just let me rant

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by Mommyof2babies
Mommyof2babies replied the topic: Re:Girls just let me rant
hun u have to go with what ur heart tells u. not with what u think is right..if ur in love w ur neighbor let him know that and if u want to be with him then be with him if not then let him go and try to find a new love. u have to go with your heart not what everybody else says..sit alone in a quiet area and listen to your heart..not your head your gut everybody else but YOUR HEART!!!!!!!good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Girls just let me rant
ive never been in that situation but i just read the other day about another girl on here that had 2 lovers and she didnt know which one to pick. Best advice i saw was stick with the new guy and forget about the past if that makes sence.. i hope you work it out. sorry im not much help here=(

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama created the topic: Girls just let me rant
I don't know if anyone will reply, but if you have good advice please feel free to reply.
I'm just going to have a rant. One of my best freinds just left me -- he told me he can't be my friend anymore because he loved me and I didn't answer his love, and then what I ddi afterwards -- and I don't blame him.
I have spent the whole night crying non-stop, I didn't know I had so many tears in me. It's nearly morning, my son will wake in an hour, so I can't call any of my friends, plus, it's easier over the net, I'm just ranting to the internet in a way....
I cried non-stop that I had lost his friednship. But what feels worse is that isn't what mattered to me most.
What I cried most about was the secrets he told me before he sadi goodbye i love you but this is our final goodbye to me. It's got to do with my son's father's mate, and how I messed aroudn with him. Being my neighbour, once we discovered we lived near each other, no matter our relation, we hit it off. I guess I wasn't in a relationship but we did the dirty a few times. I fell in love with him wihtout even admitting it to myself. Point is, actually it's only tonight I figured it out, after my friend told me that he had told him that I was HIS -- that is, DOn't TOUCH her, I like her. I nearly vomited. That is what hurts the most -- I'd kicked him out of my house when I decided to be celibate and he kept on wanting to kiss me all the time, and here I was confronted with the fact that he wasn't just using me.
I'm dating another guy right now. I have a problem staying faithful; it's become a pathology, and that's why I stayed single for so long.
I'm so scared I'll make the same mistakes with the this guy again.
I can't seem to let my neighbour go...I only realised that, I cried my eyes out not so much that I HAD LOST A BEST FREIND but HOW MY NIEGHOBUR FELT ABOUT ME HOW CAN THAT BE?!?!?! Selfish. I can't seem to let him go, nor my son's father, who was my first love.
I don't want to hurt this new guy I'm dating. I have the biggest phobia of getting hurt again.
That's my rant. I'm gonna go have a shower now, looks like tonight is full of tears and sufficiently no sleep.:blink:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl