Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

...men

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:...men
possibly have a word to him about it..i have the opposite where my hubby shows more affection in public than at home..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by holy_foxtrot
holy_foxtrot replied the topic: Re:...men
oh gosh, thats kinda of odd, have you talked to him about this situation? its not good if he is ashamed haha, i doubt he is, he just might feel uncomfortable like hes not supposed to show his soft side.

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by loveU
loveU created the topic: ...men
It seems like my bf is ashamed to show affection for his daughter infront of other people. Anyone else's bf or hubby like this? I came in the room one day and he kissed her b4 he noticed I was there and then he looked really embarrassed LOL. And the other night b4 he left 4 work my friend was like kiss the baby bye and he was like I can't because your demanding it. He's silly!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl