Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Going To War...Custody Battle

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Going To War...Custody Battle
At least this gives some time to write up some responses i agree. She is the one trying to fight with you and she doesn't even turn up.pfft! At least that goes against her. Dont fear you will win this!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #2 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Going To War...Custody Battle
good luck with ur battle! and im glad to here u arent giving up ur daughter!...and if u ever need to vent im a good listener!

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #3 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:Going To War...Custody Battle
Hi... thought i would let you know how court went this morning. Neither my mother or her lawyer turned up. Her lawyer did phonelink - phoned in AFTER we had started. Mumbled alot.
It got adjoured until 26th of November so that i can have sufficient time to file a respones. I agreed to do mediation on the 13th of November but i do not think it is going to go well. I dont think i can ever forgive her for trying to take my daughter away from me.

More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Going To War...Custody Battle
i agree, they will not take ur daughter unless you prove to be placing your child at harm and you are not. She can basically say what she wants but where is the proof?? Stay strong hun.
It really upsets me to see our own flesh and blood doing this sort of stuff.

More
10 years 1 month ago #5 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:Going To War...Custody Battle
things will work your not a bad mom like you said she just cant take your child if your not doing what your sopose to be doing n it looks like to me n all the rest of us here you are. dont stress get all your friends n other people who can help you out right now to do it. it will be ok im so glad you decided to keep her shes yours n its going to stay that way. good luck n rem. we are all here 4 u always.

More
10 years 1 month ago #6 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:Going To War...Custody Battle
That is so incredibly unfortunate, I am so sorry this is happening to you, I find it strange that your Mother cannot just enjoy being a mother to you and a grandmother to your child but then again people think in mysterious ways. Chances are this is going to fall through becausre you are right, your Mom does not have a case. Just be confident and brave, tell your story as it is and get all the support from the people who want you to do well and have a wonderful life with your new daughter. Congratulations and way to go for deciding to keep her, I believe everything will turn out in the end, it's just too bad this had to happen,
good luck and keep us updated, we are all here to help,
lots of Love,
Anna

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl