Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

UPDATE: Pregnant & loss.....

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by amy.g.111
amy.g.111 replied the topic: Re:UPDATE: Pregnant & loss.....
I am sorry for your loss. Its the thing I now dread the most. Im a strong beleiver in fate so maybe this is what was meant to be for you. Take care. x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by holy_foxtrot
holy_foxtrot replied the topic: Re:UPDATE: Pregnant & loss.....
i am so sorry for your loss :( i really am, i had one too at nearly 7 weeks.
im so so so sorry.
i am praying for you and hoping that you will make it through all of this.
i am here if you want to talk.
xo
Anna

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:UPDATE: Pregnant & loss.....
so sorry for your loss i had one to at 15 wks, if you ever want to talk visit my page or email me mommy 6 xoxo

More
9 years 11 months ago #4 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:UPDATE: Pregnant & loss.....
I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot even begin to imagine what it must feel like to have that happen to you. I am glad that you are resting and taking some time off for yourself, treat yourself good because you deserve it, this baby was just not ready to be apart of this world and maybe it was for the better, baby could have been really sick or disabled in some way, take care of yourself and I wish you the best of luck next time you go for mommyhood.
Lots of love,
Anna

More
9 years 11 months ago #5 by justkeepsmilin
justkeepsmilin replied the topic: Re:UPDATE: Pregnant & loss.....
im so sorry for what you havve had to go threw im sure your lil angel is watchin on you from heaven hope you feel better i no this myt take you time much lurv xxx

More
9 years 11 months ago #6 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:UPDATE: Pregnant & loss.....
I am so sorry. I will pray that you heal physically and emotionally from this. You now have a little angel in heaven and when the time is right I'm sure you will have the chance to be a mommy to another little one.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl