Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Update on Gone

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Update on Gone
i sort of believe things happen for a reason. Maybe you are meant to keep her??
How is everything going now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:Update on Gone
Is baby involved with the ministry or what's the story? That can be a tricky situation! I've heard a bit of your story, you're putting bubs up for adoption am I right? Things are going smoothly? I'm sorry, I feel silly commenting here when I don't know much of the story I just wanted to offer my support to you and I hope that it works out for you,
GOOD LUCK and talk to me anytime you need to,
lots of love
Anna

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by Tylers_mummy
Tylers_mummy replied the topic: Re:Update on Gone
huni, im sorry for all this it must be real hard on u!!!
Di u miss her any? x

More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:Update on Gone
I'm sorry that this isn't going smoothly for you. I hope that everyone involved will stop letting their emotions get the best of them and let you do what you feel is best for your daughter.

More
10 years 1 month ago #5 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS created the topic: Update on Gone
She's back. Pulled her out after my mother went into custody grab mode. I hate all the uncertainty. Her father is now saying he may not sign when the time comes so i have some debating to do. Grr... It was hard enough to do what i did without people making it harder.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl