Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Gone

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by Alexas_lil_angel
Alexas_lil_angel replied the topic: Re:Gone
Im so sorry about all this. I'm new so I don't know your story or your situation but I want you to know that you are great for being able to do what you felt was right for your daughter to have the best life possible.

No one can say that adoption is a better choice or that you keeping your daughter would have been. You can only take a chance. All that matters is that what you did was because you love and care for her and want her to be happy.

xxAlexa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by Hermia2012
Hermia2012 replied the topic: Re:Gone
if you feel in your heart of hearts then you will know that you did the right thing.. that had to be hard.. but it will be ok..

• Devyn
10 years 1 month ago #3 by Devyn
Devyn replied the topic: Re:Gone
hi,
I know how you feel, my daughter died 5 months ago and when i came home without her I cried for days. All i did was lay in her crib and remebered how many times I watched her sleep. I didnt wash her clothes I didnt pick up her toys... She had just been there, I felt hallow and alone, and literally as if I had been ripped in two. laid in her crib dreaming of her and how she had learned how to toddle in this room. It is a horrid feeling to know there isnt anything you can do. I am happy you felt you did the right thing though. She will thank you later for it. I will never have the privilegde of seeing her ever again. You truly loved her to give her up. I wish I could tell you that what you are feeling will go away, but it will take time and you never know what will trigger your mind to her.

More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by Tylers_mummy
Tylers_mummy replied the topic: Re:Gone
aww huni, im glad u did what u new was rite. . . x

More
10 years 1 month ago #5 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:Gone
:unsure: o girl i sorry you feel like this you know you loved her, just dont get to stressed you made a good choice by giving her life. if you wnat to talk i gave you my email adress so anytime you know im here 4 u thats what friends are for.

More
10 years 1 month ago #6 by princess Angela
princess Angela replied the topic: Re:Gone
Awww darling..... I hope your ok.... I dont know the story cause i havnt been on much latly...... I would like to know the story if u wanna tell me i am very happy to listen

Love angela

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl