Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

About Abortion

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:About Abortion
this poem made me cry, i really wish i never did have the abortion and i just wanted to say if you're thinking of aborting please dont bcoz it kills you inside and you'll have to live with it for ever and it is really hard to forgive yourself after making that choice.

gabby xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Miracle .
9 years 1 month ago #2 by Miracle .
Miracle . replied the topic: Re:About Abortion
After i read this it made me really think that there is no ponit in getting an abortion and destroying my baby's life. Even though im not ready for another baby yet im going to make myself ready and im goinng to have faith in myself. i used the due date calculator and found out that my baby was going to be due on july 5th and im really excited about it but at the same time im scared about going through childbirth again .

• Autumn
9 years 1 month ago #3 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:About Abortion
I cried when I read this. It's so sad... I'm glad that my little guy is still growing inside of me, healthy and strong. <3

More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by inlove12
inlove12 replied the topic: Re:About Abortion
I love this poem. I really wish more girls could read it.. Maybe less girls would kill their children.

More
9 years 8 months ago #5 by angelamarie
angelamarie replied the topic: Re:About Abortion
That is a beautiful poem & really demonstrates the gift of life that is being formed within at each stage. Life begins before birth.

More
9 years 9 months ago #6 by charli212
charli212 replied the topic: Re:About Abortion
that poem made me cry i just had my first baby and to think that some people do that to there babys that they dont want to choose life for there child

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl