Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

advice

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by niam2810
niam2810 replied the topic: Re:advice
If it were me, and I have been in a similar situation, I would respond with,
\"This is your baby, if you don't want to believe that it's fine, but you will be the one paying for the DNA test because it's not me with the doubts. I am having this baby with or without you allthough I'd much prefer that we did this together. You will be paying child support wether you want to or not, it's not an optional thing, it's the law. If you choose not to support me then it will be you who misses out on a wonderful experience of parenthood and every day you miss is one you can never recover, from now onwards. Think about it, and get back to me when you know what you are doing because I'm busy nuturing our unborn child and quite frankly I don't need the stress .\"
Then leave him a few days, there's not alot else you can do. It is also worth saying that this will be s very stressful time of change for both of you, but this doesn't give him the right to tkae his worries out on you, tell him to find someone else to whinge at!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by amanda318
amanda318 created the topic: advice
Hi my name is Amanda and i'm 21 years old and13 weeks pregnant with my first baby.This baby was planned by myself and the baby's father,but now he acts like he dont want the baby anymore.I really dont know what to do anymore:(
Justin the baby's father has put me though so much the last few weeks,every change he gets he'll tell me he dont think the baby's his and that the only reason he's with me is because he does not want to have to pay child support,but then the next day he tells me he wants to be with me and be in the babys life.I've been with him for 2 and 1/2 years and i love him with all my heart,but i cant put up with his bs anymore if anyone his any advice i would love to hear it because at this point im lost and dont know what to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl