Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Newbie! lol

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by kkshorty12
kkshorty12 replied the topic: Re:Newbie! lol
Welcome!
I haven't had any abortions but many girls on the site have or have been forced into them. I know people who have had them. I can't imagine how it feels to do it, but you have my support. I'm not sure how much it'll help but if you ever need to chat about it. I'm a good listener and I can try to help you as much as i possibly could. ^_^
<3
Kayla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by latina23
latina23 created the topic: Newbie! lol
Hey everyone!

Ok well im new here (like the title didnt give it away:huh: ) lol

Anyhow , i just joined because i had an abortion about a yr and a half ago and i still havent quite gotten over it , so i came to write a blog on my experience with it and basically to offer any advice or anything to people that might want it or like me just want some support.:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl