Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Have To Let You Go ..

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Have To Let You Go ..
Hopefully you didn't let your mum get her way. I hate hearing about parents pushing kids into things they don't wanna do especially toying with life.
Are you still around?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by SHAEDON
SHAEDON replied the topic: Re:Have To Let You Go ..
I read your post and it really broke my heart. You do not have to do anything that you dont want to. Nobody is going to take your baby away as long as you do not give them a reason too...I may be too late, but I just wanted an update on what has happend and what you decided to do. Stay strong!

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:Have To Let You Go ..
Just remember hun, you don't simply have TWO options there is THREE readily available options for you. You have the option of Keeping the baby, Aborting the baby and putting the baby up for ADOPTION! Explain this to your Mother and the Father's family. It is a win win situation for both you AND the baby! There are some couples (with homes, cars and financial stability) that are so sad because they cannot have a child of their own, you can offer that life to both them AND your baby. This does not simply have to be a live or die situation. You can put the baby up for adoption and move on with your life until you are ready to have one. Do not kill a perfectly healthy, very much alive baby....I couldn't. Even then if your Mom still does not agree with your choice to put it up for adoption you sincerely need to think in your, AND THE BABY'S, best interest. Do it for yourself, and do it for your unborn child. Give another family a chance, and the baby.

You really can help instead of hurt and that should be so much more rewarding, but after all that, believe in yourself and the answer for what is right FOR you will come. The decision is your's choose wisely because you only get too once. Good luck hun.
~Anna~

More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by Cherry_n_lil_bit
Cherry_n_lil_bit replied the topic: Re:Have To Let You Go ..
Lisa is right. that baby is so precious, no one can make you take it's life! and social services can't just take your baby. it seems like there would be a place that helps teen mothers and their children.

More
10 years 1 month ago #5 by Thinkin_of_Baby
Thinkin_of_Baby replied the topic: Re:Have To Let You Go ..
Hey if you dont want to do it dont! This is YOUR baby not your moms. In a way I no how u feel a lil wile ago I thought I was prego and my mom told me if I was that I had to give the baby up no matter how I felt. I was so mad at her for tellin me I HAD to do that that I told her that if I was prego I wasnt givin my baby up I was goin to move out if I had to. so if you dont want to dont.

What does your babys dady think?

If you ever want to talk to some1 you can always talk to me

More
10 years 1 month ago #6 by washuchan
washuchan replied the topic: Re:Have To Let You Go ..
Well just my experience, my abortion was forced and they got me at my worst possible low. I felt it in my gut, tried figting it but the boyfriend at the time set up a appiontment. Now 6 months later i feel horrible. I would have close to a 2 month old little girl by now. Stand up, if you dont wanna do it, dont. ITs eesentially your choice. My mother was asking me for months if i was pregnants and when i went to the hospital they showed her blood results. No matter what there is always gonna be a rough patch with your parents. State custody I just got out. I was there since i was 6 months old. My sister who got pregnant and in custody was put in a christian home, had the kid and with that time our mother had enough time to shape up. YOur parent and you have to show youre responsible and can do this. Then again i cant tell how much state custody is on ya. I helped all i could.

Cadet Salyer

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl