Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Hi :)

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:Hi :)
Hey wats it like living in Holland?
Is being a teen mother ok there? Just wondering...
Im kat btw, I had my son at 17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by kkshorty12
kkshorty12 replied the topic: Re:Hi :)
that's so cute haha

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by Hertoginhelena
Hertoginhelena replied the topic: Re:Hi :)
Thank you all :)
My baby is doing great! Look how big I get ^^

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by euro_girl_frm_aus
euro_girl_frm_aus replied the topic: Re:Hi :)
hey,that is so nice adding in a families nameto your childs name..does your family know taht your pregnant?

More
10 years 3 months ago #5 by Michael3600
Michael3600 replied the topic: Re:Hi :)
Hi Evelien!

So many today would support you in killing your baby, justifying this because of the circumstances she was conceived. In doing so this would of course only add injustice upon injustice. Killing an innocent person, and again commiting an evil upon her mother. You made the right choice. You chose life. Thank you Evelien! May God richly bless you, Josephine Allison Elisabeth, and your entire family!!

http://www.rebeccakiessling.com/Othersconceivedinrape.html

More
10 years 3 months ago #6 by kkshorty12
kkshorty12 replied the topic: Re:Hi :)
Hey Evelien!
First of all I want you to know that I think it's amazing that you decided to be strong and keep the baby. Also because so many people choose to get an abortion after being raped. People don't seem to realize that it's the guy who was a horrible person and not the baby. Babies are not born terrible people, they are made that way. through whatever means it's not the babies fault and thus should not be punished. and secondly I'd like to say that the name you picked is beautiful and I'm sure that this is a blessing in disguise. We're all here to help you if you need it and you can message anyone at anytime. Take it easy!
<3
Kayla

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl