Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

need advice

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by mandy_m
mandy_m replied the topic: Re:need advice
I have decided to keep my baby right now im staying with my dad at the end of august ill move in with a freind of mine for a couple weeks until i get my liscense, she closer to everything than my aunt is, but i start painting and getting furniture for my aunts this weekend. Im still not sure what to do about car unsurance, but if i move in with my aunt i should be able to get medicade, my mom hasnt dropped me from my insurance yet so im going to make an appointment to go to the doctor..hopefully sometime next week, as far as all the little details well im working them out as i go, not that im not at my mothers house i feel like theres more hope. reading all of these messages helped me out alot when i was there. i honestly dont kno what else wouldve helped me keep my sanisty. thank you so much for taking the tme and listening to me and for al the inputs, it help so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:need advice
I think your mother is being extremely selfish..she is trying to make you feel guilty...now what would be selfish would be to terminate this pregnancy and not give this child a life. Lots of girls out there think its too hard to raise a child but there is so much help out there..you just haven't discovered it yet so thats somewhere to start for you.
Its what you want to do as its YOUR child, only you can make this decision. Its good that you do have ur aunts support and hopefully in the meantime your mother will calm down and realise that you really want this child.
Good Luck and keep us updated!

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by gina lynn
gina lynn replied the topic: Re:need advice
listen to me sweetheart. i am going to put this bluntly, your mother is wrong! it is not selfish for you to keep your baby, it is selfLESS. you would be putting your own life aside and putting the baby first. that is the opposite of selfish. just think, if your mother followed her own advice, you would be around today. so she is obviously wrong. you were worth keeping then, and your baby is worth keeping now. yes it will be very difficult, believe me, i know, i am a single mother. but it will be worth it, the first time you hold that baby in your arms, you will know. and even if there is just no way you can support a child, why not give it up for adoption and be a blessing to a family who cant have children. then you can continue with school, and all your own dreams with out killing a baby.

anyway i just wanted to make sure you know you are not being selfish if you keep your baby, you are being selfLESS. raising a child is the most selfless think a person can do.

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! replied the topic: Re:need advice
You really aren't alone so many girls are going threw that same thing. I wish you the best of luck and I hope everything turns out well. You can do it just belive in yourself and keep your hopes high. Everything will be ok.

More
10 years 3 months ago #5 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:need advice
hey Mandy... i can really relate 2 ur sittuation... plz if u eva need 2 tawk im totally here 4u. u can talk 2 me here on stand up girl. you are not alone :)

More
10 years 3 months ago #6 by Jennie2007
Jennie2007 replied the topic: Re:need advice
i agree with the moderater sweetie... you are on the stand up girl website so stand up for what you want. i fell pregnant 3 month before i turned 16. i knew how hard it was going to be for me to keep this baby but i could not kill it i couldnt do it. but its up to you.. i dont have a job and the father of my baby did not have a job my parents both dissagreed and concluded straight to an abortion saying i had the rest of my life, all i said was... this is my life, this baby is my life. unfortunatly i had a misscarriage but if i still had that baby now i would not have had an abortion.... you can do it !! it isnt impossible, nothing is impossible... think of it as each day comes.. youve got your aunt right?? im sure she will help you till the baby is a few month/years and you can get yourself a job money to support this baby. just follow your heart if you want this baby... your boyfriend or father of the baby is 20.. he can get a job .. ask him to get a job to support your baby.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl