Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

My Story

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by kkshorty12
kkshorty12 replied the topic: Re:My Story
Well I hope everything goes how you want it to, and that you have everything you need to be comfortable with a new baby!
take care!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by angelarmybaby89
angelarmybaby89 replied the topic: Re:My Story
Good luck. Cause you are going to need it. :)

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by sibzy
sibzy replied the topic: Re:My Story
i hope you give birth to a beautiful healthy baby..
i know what its like to long for a baby, best wishes...

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by ~New Mommy
~New Mommy created the topic: My Story
Well to start out, I am 15 years old. I am with my amazing fiance. We have been together for over three years, and we have been engadged since december of 2005.We have also been trying to have a kid for about a year now. OUr first sucsess, didnt turn out the way we planned, at 2 months i had a m/c and we were devastated. So just recently almost a year later, we decided to try again. And it happened, I am now 4 weeks and 5 days along. Now the telling my parents part, well i was a very active teen. I play varsity sports, and am a 4.0 student. My parents see alot in my future, but i only see me being a mom. So the first time i was pregnant i told my mom, and she freaked out, she took me to the abortion clinic cuz thats what she wanted me to get, but i refused. So im not sure if i want to tell her again just yet. I am also scared to set up an app. because of insurance purposes. All i have to say, is i hope this baby stays with me, so wish me the best of luck!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl